D-BUS documentation, where it is?

Víctor R. Escobar sefirotsama at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 09:29:10 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

I am getting started with firewalld and I've read most of the
documententation which was user oriented.

Right now I am looking for the D-BUS interface and somewhere some kind of
API documentation or other online resource about how to deal with the
firewall via D-BUS.

Could someone tell me how to find it? I've really googled for it and had no
results.
Additionally "man 5 firewalld.dbus" isn't avialable on my local fedora,
either on several internet pages which have broken links :(

Example of broken link:
http://linuxmanpages.net/manpages/fedora19/man5/firewalld.dbus.5.html

Thank you in advance!
Víctor R. Escobar