Preparing for elfutils 0.158

Mark Wielaard mjw at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 09:40:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

Lets start the new year with a new release. I still have 4 patches on
mjw/pending that were posted to this list last week. I intent to check
these into master tomorrow unless there are more comments:

  libdwfl: Fix build_id memory leak in dwfl_segment_report_module.
  libdwfl: Fix memory leak in linux-core-attach. Allow reiterating threads.
  libdwfl: dwfl_linux_proc_find_elf should only return regular files.
  libdwfl: Add dwfl_core_file_attach and dwfl_linux_proc_attach.

After that I would like to push for a 0.158 release on Monday after
testing it on various setups this weekend. Unless any critical
regressions are found.

Cheers,

Mark