linux-pid-attach.c on non-Linux hosts

Mark Wielaard mjw at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 22:26:53 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-22 at 21:52 +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> The attached patch seems to be working for me on kFreeBSD.

Looks reasonable to me. The other arch backends that provide an initregs
could probably use the same conditional (but that can wait till someone
actually needs it/can test it).

Would you mind looking at the CONTRIBUTING file and add a Signed-off-by
line if you agree with what is said there?

> PS: run-nm-self.sh fails for me for current master.

How does it fail? Do you have a tests/run-nm-self.sh.log? Which arch?

Thanks,

Mark