Request for elfutils early release

Mark Wielaard mjw at redhat.com
Fri Sep 27 12:10:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

I prepared the sources for a 0.157 release (see attached) and updated
and tested the portable and robustify branches. It looks ready for a
release as far as I can see, but I will be without internet for the rest
of the day. So please test what we have in master now and let me know if
anything is wrong. If it seems fine I'll run some more tests on Mondayon
different arches and push the release officially.

I don't mind to get Petr's last patches in, but won't be around for
another review. They looked mostly fine to me though. If they go in
we'll need to rebase the branches and retest a bit though. So maybe
postpone them till after the release on Monday.

Cheers,

Mark