libdw patch for .debug_types iteration

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 19:05:55 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat.com> writes:

Mark> This looks correct to me. And I saw your systemtap patch that adds a
Mark> testcase for it. But I would like Roland to take a look too, because
Mark> he wrote the original dwarf_next_unit () support.

Ok.

I can write an elfutils test as well if you want.

Mark> P.S. Your message was base64 encoded and had some extra lines (saying
Mark> just "Tom") in from of the actual patch, which made git am apply your
Mark> commit funny. So if you could resend it (with the copyright year update
Mark> for libdw/libdw_findcu.c) that would be great.

I'll try to work it out somehow.  I'm actually not sure what to do.

Or I could make my branch available somewhere if you want to pull from
it.  Or even push to the elfutils repository if you want to go that
route.

Tom