Recognize .debug_macro/DW_AT_GNU_macros

Mark Wielaard mjw at redhat.com
Wed Jun 27 08:17:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-06-26 at 18:14 -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> dwarf.h should get all the new constants
I added the new constants in a followup commit.

> and it doesn't need comments with
> references.  The DW_*_GNU_* names are enough to know what to look up.
I removed the reference from the dwarf.h file, but don't agree the
constants alone are enough to know where one can find real information
(at least I often spend a lot of time trying to hunt down information on
obscure DWARF extensions). I'll create a new wiki page for it.

Cheers,

Mark