Add support for call_site and entry_value to dwarf.h and readelf

Mark Wielaard mjw at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 22:21:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

This adds support for the new GNU dwarf extensions call_site
tags and attributes, and entry_value operator. It adds the new
constants to dwarf.h and makes readelf print them out. I haven't
yet thought about how to extend dwarf_getlocation for it.

Patch attached and on the mjw/callsite branch.

After I push this to master I would like to merge master to
the dwarf branch again so known-dwarf.h picks it up and
dwarflint can start recognizing them.

Comments?

Cheers,

Mark