wiki

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 20:59:52 UTC 2011

I wrote a couple more new wiki pages, and put pointers to all the new ones
near the end of the RoadMap page.  These don't have as much detail, wisdom,
or coherence as we might have hoped.  But I think they include at least a
mention of everything that I can still find in the corners of my cobwebbed
mind that I always hoped we would work on one day.  As always, edit as you
see fit and ask on this list for any clarifications or more detail you
would like.

They tell me that my access to this email address will be turned off in a
couple of hours now.  I am already on this mailing list at my new address
so you can just post here to ask me anything more.

Thanks,
Roland