mediately after John's arrival at Ep

Lackner magnanimous at fmelektro.at
Wed Aug 26 15:47:29 UTC 2009

R the solution of the perplexing problem of the ages, From whence came
all these beautiful and useful things with which I am surrounded? Did
they come of themselves, or did somebody make and arrange them? Here the
Lord drives away all his troubles, simply saying: "I created all these
things; the earth and the heavens, and all that is in them, the sun,
moon and the stars also, and I now place you here in this beautiful
Eden, earth, to dress and keep it." Thus man obtained the use of
language and the foundation of religion at the same time. Of this I will
speak more at length in my next. Tell them farewell. N.B.--Let the
determined skeptic answer these essays if he can, and if he can not, let
him be an honest man and surrender. MIND AND INSTINCT, OR STRICTURES
UPON THE TEACHINGS OF EVOLUTIONISTS. The evolution imagination ventures
to affirm that man's intellectual superiority over the brute "is not
_qualitative_ but _quantitative_." Then it follows, of necessity, that
intellectually considered the brute is the image of man just as much as
man is the image of God, the difference being _quantitative_ and not
_qualitative_. Evolutionists claim that "man's superiority over the
brute results from greater complexity and superior development of the
brain." Now if man, as they say, once lived the life of the brute, and
his superiority now is simply quantitative, why is it that his inferiors
of to