[copyleft-next] Impending release of copyleft-next 0.4.0

Douglas A. Whitfield dw11 at unhlaw.unh.edu
Mon Aug 25 14:35:57 UTC 2014

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Richard Fontana <fontana at sharpeleven.org>
wrote:

> I see the point, but doesn't a similar issue exist under the GPL, with
> few real problems in practice?

It seems to me that if this is recognized as an "issue," then it deserves
some thought. It appears that this not a theoretical issue, but that "real
problems" exist.

I have no suggestion at present to resolve the issue, but I do think it is
worth further consideration. Please excuse my ignorance, but there is no
deadline for the 0.4.0 release, is there? To ask another way, is there any
reason why this issue doesn't deserve more thought, or at least more
explication?