[copyleft-next] Inquiry About Having A UDS March 2013 Session on Copyleft-Next

Stephen Michael Kellat skellat at fastmail.net
Tue Feb 26 20:59:16 UTC 2013

Dear Mr. Castro:

Greetings from Ashtabula.  After asking Richard Fontana, our project
leader, on Identica I write to inquire about having a session during UDS
March 2013 where the copyleft-next team can talk about the license we
have been developing and how it may be used by projects within the
Ubuntu ecosystem.  I caught Mr. Bacon's note earlier today that we're
experimenting with having virtual summits in lieu of in-person ones and
I would like to spread the word about this license development effort
with our community during UDS March.

The license project has a website here: http://copyleft-next.org/

The current working release of the license is available here:
https://gitorious.org/copyleft-next/copyleft-next/blobs/raw/master/Releases/copyleft-next-0.2.0

In attempting to comply with the spirit of the project's Harvey Birdman
Rule, I am copying the project's e-mail list so that this inquiry is
disclosed to other project participants.  I urge you to join us on the
list via the mailman form here so as to further discuss the matter: