[copyleft-next] copyleft-next 0.2.0 released

Francois Marier francois at fmarier.org
Wed Feb 20 20:42:55 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-20 at 13:35:44, Gervase Markham wrote:
> * "This License does not exclude or limit any rights You have under
> applicable law."
>
> Some licensing documents disclaim e.g. the application of the United
> Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Do
> they have good reason to do so, and we are _sure_ there are no rights of
> this sort we want to limit?

Also, how does this sentence interact with the warranty and liability
limitations of sections 12 and 13?

It seems like the point of these two sections is to limit and exclude rights
that users might have under applicable laws.

Francois

--
Francois Marier           identi.ca/fmarier
http://fmarier.org      twitter.com/fmarier