[copyleft-next] On emphasizing Sec. 10 & 11

Masayuki Hatta mhatta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 05:36:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

I know this has been discussed several times and quite cosmetic, but still
think that emphasizing Sections 10 & 11 by enclosing hash symbols "##" is
(slightly, I admit) confusing.  I have to confess that I wondered for some
time why those very important clauses are commented-out...maybe I'm too
used to some scripting langages ;-)

The issue ticket [1] claims that it followed the MPL 2.0 convention, but
they actually use asterisks instead[2].  Well, asterisks also remind me of
old C-style comments, but I guess * is better than #...

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Assistant Professor of Economics, Surugadai University, Japan
hatta.masayuki at surugadai.ac.jp

WWW: http://about.me/mhatta

[1] https://github.com/richardfontana/copyleft-next/issues/9
[2] http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/index.txt