[copyleft-next] has anyone done a proof of concept permissive.next based?

Richard Fontana fontana at sharpeleven.org
Sat Sep 22 21:58:11 UTC 2012

On 09/22/2012 03:34 PM, Luis Villa wrote:
> Just curious if anyone has thought about, looked at, or drafted a
> permissive license based on the structure, organization, and
> terminology of copyleft.next.

In fact I have thought about it (but didn't go beyond the 'thought'
stage), not too after I had already started the project. Once a
certain level of simplification of structure was achieved I realized
it wouldn't be difficult to achieve this. Whether it is worth doing is
an interesting idea to ponder.

 - Richard