[copyleft-next] my "affiliation"

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Sun Aug 5 20:59:36 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Bradley M. Kuhn <bkuhn at ebb.org> wrote:

> who do you advocate on behalf of on this point?

For the record: I'm not formally advocating on anyone's behalf here; I
have never had a client indicate any awareness, must less interest, in
copyleft.next, nor do I anticipate that happening.

My primary personal interest is in helping the clarity of the
drafting; i.e., seeing what a clearly-drafted strong copyleft might
look like, and doing what I can to contribute to that.

To the extent my practical experience (both before and during my time
at Greenberg) suggests other changes, I will suggest those (e.g., my
suggested removal of 7(b), which is a pro-distributor anachronism:
https://gitorious.org/copyleft-next/copyleft-next/merge_requests/13)
but I expect those will not be very common.

Luis