[copyleft-next] Platonic ideals, restrictiveness and weaker copyleft

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Sun Aug 5 14:31:03 UTC 2012

mcgrof, I agree with most of points.  In fact, I agree that it's important
we make a contribution.  I'd like us to think hard about the philosophy
of software freedom and what policies should be implemented to ensure
it.

I think you may have missed part of my point.  The key point I was
trying to make was that revolutionary ideas are hard to come up with.
If we rely in the idea that we can come up with such, we may be waiting
a long time.  That's what I was getting at with rearranging ornaments.
--
   -- bkuhn