[copyleft-next] A Request

Stephen Michael Kellat skellat at fastmail.net
Fri Aug 3 15:14:30 UTC 2012

On 08/03/2012 10:37 AM, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:
> Stephen Michael Kellat wrote at 19:44 (EDT) on Thursday:
>> Would it be possible for somebody to please make a concise yet succinct
>> restatement of where the development of copyleft-next stands as if the
>> reader of the statement is approaching the subject matter of this
>> project for the first time, what our currently understood endpoint goal
>> resembles at this time, and what the top five issues we're currently
>> discussing are?
> It sounds like Stephen is asking for a mission statement of
> copyleft-next.  I think it's a good idea, but Fontana is probably the
> only one qualified to write it.
I'm not looking for that yet, Bradley.  A couple of Richard's previous
summations have been helpful in understanding where things are heading
in terms of significant changes being made.  A roll-up of such into a
single statement as to here's where we stand since an arbitrary starting
point would be nice.

Stephen Michael Kellat
alpacaherder at identi.ca