Python package for copr-cli and copr

Sergio Oliveira seocam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:59:03 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've the need of using copr-cli in other distros so I've decided to upload
it to PyPI. In order to do that I had to change the setup.py file in both
copr-cli and copr-python projects.

The problem is that the setup.py was importing the code it was supposed to
install and breaking because the dependencies weren't installed yet. To fix
that I've added a function that parses the content of the file looking for
it's version instead of importing it.

Doing that the installer is able to build the dependencies tree and look
for each dependency on the package index.

Also the Alpha classifier used was wrong so I've changed it from:

    "Development Status :: 1 - Alpha"

    "Development Status :: 3 - Alpha"

Last, I've updated the versions to use the tagged versions. You will find
my commits attached.

Cheers,

Sergio Oliveira