COPR service announcement: builds failed last night

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Nov 10 14:17:44 UTC 2015

On Ter, 2015-11-10 at 13:38 +0000, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> stopped again
> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/status/running/

[1] Running 2 hours when failed on others repos
[2] Running 6 hours when build in 22 minutes on others repos

I need my kde4 builds to upgrade my system , yesterday no luck ,
BTW you should consider limit builds per user , to avoid abuses , in
other day someone send about 400 builds at same time ...

[1] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/giallu/rdkit/build/138466/
[2] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/fabio/git/build/138449/

> On Ter, 2015-11-10 at 04:04 +0100, Patrick Uiterwijk wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Due to issues with the metalink for f22 and f23 updates on ppc64 last night,
> > a lot of COPR tasks have failed their ppc64le chroot builds.
> > If you see that the x86_64 builds of of your task have succeeded, but the
> > ppc64le builds failed, please resubmit you job to COPR.
> >
> > End of service announcement.
> >
> > With kind regards,
> > Patrick Uiterwijk
> > Fedora Infra