Copr migration and outages

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon May 18 11:04:22 UTC 2015

Hi,
we plan to do migration of Copr today and tomorrow. So there may be some outages and the queue of builds may stop
processing. I kindly ask you with patience.

Detailed plan (may be subject to change):
1. Migrate Copr frontend today afternoon.
2. Migrate Copr backend and key signing machine tomorrow.

Those new machines will have different IP and all your data will be preserved.

We are migrating to new Fedora Cloud. Which will offer our more storage for your repositories. More compute power to
process more tasks in parallel.
If you see copr frontend webUI online during those two days, you can submit your task; it will be processed for sure. It
just may take some time.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA