Logo for Copr

Klára Šimíčková klara.simickova at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:33:06 UTC 2015

I'm really glad you like it. Of course you can use it. The used font is
called Comfortaa [http://aajohan.deviantart.com/art/Comfortaa-font-105395949]
and it's under the SIL Open Font License. I've also attached the fixed
version of the .svg file. I've converted the font to the curves so it
should be fine now.