Logo for Copr
msuchy at redhat.com
Mon May 11 09:03:17 UTC 2015
On 05/09/2015 03:55 PM, Klára Šimíčková wrote:
> I've tried to design a logo for the Copr project.
> Since Copr sounds in Czech like "kopr" (dill), I've tried to use this in logo, therefore I've used dill seed instead of
> I hope you will like it.
* I like the dill seed used instead of "o".
* the used font does not match with other Fedora types. Placing Fedora logo and Copr logo side by side would look ugly.
E.g. See left top angle of https://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/
* I would suggest to use MgOpen Font or something similar. See:
* I dislike that white middle part inside characters.
* The dark brown part of seed looks weird when downscaled. The details are lost. So it may be worth to produce one more
simplified image for smaller resolutions (probably with only 3 dark brown arcs).
Just my $0.02
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Senior Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys
More information about the copr-devel