Usability suggestions for Copr web interface

Jean-Marc LIGER jean-marc.liger at education.fr
Fri May 8 23:39:33 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Every day I use COPR, I think it would be nice and very useful to :
a) be able to contact other COPR builders which have common goals ;
b) be inform in the future about flag outdated packages or any errors found.

Unfortunatly, "Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not
bugzilla)" can't be reach at the moment.

Anyway I love COPR, this is one of the great tools I ever used.

Jean-Marc