Copr Metrics for FLOCK?

Remy DeCausemaker rdecause at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 19:46:13 UTC 2015

Coprs,

Hi There! My name is Remy (decause in channel), and I just subscribed to this list :D

I'm dropping by because I saw this blogpost hit the Fedora Planet today:
https://eischmann.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/growth-of-fedora-repository-has-almost-stalled/

In it Jiri makes a number of good points, and ballparks the number of copr repos around 3000, with an estimate of 2000 active. These numbers are interesting, but I was hoping to confirm them, or get a more up-to-date number for the upcoming "State of Fedora" keynote at FLOCK next month.

I'm new around here, so bear with me if this is already posted somewhere, but is there a place I can find a count on the number of repos, and/or any other metrics that you folks may be tracking?

The new Community Operations (CommOps) team is taking on a number of metrics related tasks, and building out all kinds of tools, which can be found here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommOps. We hang out in #fedora-commops if anybody is looking to join us and help build out this new subproject within Fedora.

Thanks for any help you folks can provide, and I look forward to your response.
--RemyD.

--
Remy DeCausemaker
<decause at redhat.com>