help with failing build

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 18:09:35 UTC 2015

Interesting -- I don't see that behavior in curl, and we actually
do have the proper cert installed for patternfly:

SSL Server Certificate
Issued To

Common Name (CN)	*.patternfly.org
Organization (O)	Red Hat Inc.
Organizational Unit (OU)	<Not Part Of Certificate>
Serial Number	02:51:C5:51:A1:11:D8:45:CA:B8:C1:FF:D8:3C:C2:D3

Maybe the cert isn't installed to all AWS locations properly? Very odd.
I'm in the eastern US.

Robb, looks like there is definitely some kind of patternfly.org
misconfiguration happening.

Thanks for the help, Mirek!

Greg