Deploy copr to a VPS. Original: [Re: hi]

Valentin Gologuzov vgologuz at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 14:28:15 UTC 2015

Hi, sorry for the late response.

That playbooks is quite fedora-infra specific, and likely more complex
than your need. I've mentioned them primarily as and example. Also they
are missing one (probably most complex) part: setup and configuration of
Virtual Machine provider (in other words - Cloud), which you should
either run yourself or get access to some existing cloud (for example
Amazon EC, but it costs money).

Last week I have created reproducible local copr installation for
testing purpose: https://github.com/evilkost/local-copr . It's much
simpler than fedora-ansible setup and is not suitable for production
environment. But it contains everything to run copr on the localhost.
You can install it and explore Docker files, config files, etc to
understand how it works, and what should you change according to your
environment.
If you encounter some problem with `local-copr`, please create issue at
github tracker.

--
Best regards,
Gologuzov Valentin.