Copr build failures

Valentin Gologuzov vgologuz at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 16:07:18 UTC 2015

Hi,
your latest build are failed during the import of srpm into dist-git.
We are working on some error reporting.

 From the logs it seems that your server responded with 404
at urls:
https://rpm.jenslody.de/review/gnome-shell-extension-panel-osd-1-0.1.20150816.git2b116b7.fc22.src.rpm
so we failed to import srpm and consequently to build package.

On 08/18/2015 04:57 PM, Jean-Marc LIGER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My tool of choice is broken for project
> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/jmliger/gnome-extensions/
>
> All my new builds are failing without having started or finished.
>
> Forcing rebuild with
> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/jmliger/gnome-extensions/repeat_build/build_id/
> is allowed with the same result for the new build.
>
> Forcing delete with
> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/jmliger/gnome-extensions/delete_build/build_id/
> is disabled.
>
> All my others COPR projects are working well and help is welcome.
>
> Jean-Marc LIGER

Best regards,
Gologuzov Valentin.