glitch on monitor tab with chroots' order

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov baurthefirst at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 02:25:21 UTC 2014

Good day,

I have noticed that on Monitor tab, the status of builds are displayed
incorrectly when number of chroots is more than one (5 in my case).

So I have one package to build in all 5 EPEL's.
On Build id page, all builds were succeeded except
epel6-x86_64. Status is like this

Chroots:
epel-5-x86_64: skipped
epel-5-i386: skipped
epel-6-i386: succeeded
epel-6-x86_64: running
epel-7-x86_64: succeeded

But on monitor tab running status is displayed for epel5 i386 chroot.
This could be because on Monitor tab EPEL's are being shown
in descending order, and on build id page - in ascending order.

Hope this is clear,

Thanks