Problem with copr API authentication - resolved

Valentin Gologuzov vgologuz at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 07:58:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

Curl doesn't know anything about ~/.config/copr, which supposed to be
used by copr-cli (and later by copr client libs). To use curl you should
provide credentials explicitly: curl --user login:token ... .

Preferable way is to use ``copr-cli build`` which utilize
~/.config/copr so you don't need to provide credentials each time.

--
Best regards,
Gologuzov Valentin.