Delete orphaned build?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:59:01 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 4:06 AM, Miroslav Suchý <msuchy at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 11/03/2014 02:46 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
>
>> If you look here:
>>
>> http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/
>> hobbes1069/WSJT/fedora-20-x86_64/
>>
>> The hamlib3 build is not listed in my builds.It's the same on several of
>> my chroots.
>>

> Ok. To answer your original question. No you can not do that (unless you
> delete whole project).
> I can delete it manually.
>
> But before I do that, I would really like to find out how this happened.
> This really puzzle me.
> I thought that it may happen by creating projects with two chroots, build
> package, edit chroot to use only one chroot and then delete package. So I
> tried it, and it correctly delete both packages.
> Do you have idea what you did, before this issue occurred?

Unfortunately no, I don't remember the exact steps I took at this point. I
know those builds are older so perhaps it's something that's been fixed in
newer versions of COPR?

Of course it would be best if this never happened but I wonder if the API
could be extended to use copr-cli to fix things like this without having to
ask for admin help?

Thanks,
Richard