Delete orphaned build?

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 10:06:36 UTC 2014

On 11/03/2014 02:46 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> If you look here:
>
> http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/hobbes1069/WSJT/fedora-20-x86_64/
>
> The hamlib3 build is not listed in my builds.It's the same on several of my chroots.

Ok. To answer your original question. No you can not do that (unless you delete whole project).
I can delete it manually.

But before I do that, I would really like to find out how this happened. This really puzzle me.
I thought that it may happen by creating projects with two chroots, build package, edit chroot to use only one chroot
and then delete package. So I tried it, and it correctly delete both packages.
Do you have idea what you did, before this issue occurred?

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS