Copr Storage

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Mar 24 16:48:15 UTC 2014

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:05:11 +0100
Miroslav Suchý <msuchy at redhat.com> wrote:

> FYI:
> Copr have currently 800 GB of storage for rpm files.
> I'm writing down how much of disk space is used through the time (157
> GB right now).
>
> If I do interpolation, we will run out of space on Christmas day of
> this year.
>
> So plenty of time. Or not. It depends on POV :)

So, 2 things on this:

a) We can add some more cinder volumes. They would need to be seperate
mount points, but we could make several more 800GB ones without too
much pain.

b) We put in for some dedicated cloud storage, and it should be
arriving in 4thQ. So, around that time when space might be getting
short, hopefully we can just move to new SAN.

kevin