Deal better with {spawn,terminate}_playbook

Pavel Raiskup praiskup at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 12:25:49 UTC 2014

Hello, two patches for 'master' attached:

* 0001-handle-spawn-terminate-_instance-equally.patch

  Basically I wanted to fix handling of terminate_instance playbook.
  Current state is that the output of playbook can not be easily debugged.

* 0002-backend-allow-passing-additional-info-to-playbooks.patch

  Two reasons for this:
  - we keep our builders up&running - identified by IP.  The
    terminate_instance ansible playbook needs to identify (easily) which
    instance it should release back into the pool.
  - also we would like to experiment with native non-intel builders -
    spawn_playbook can then decide which VM take from the pool based on
    chroot identifier.

Pavel