COPR failing to download SRPMs?

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 12:02:00 UTC 2014

On 06/09/2014 11:00 AM, Mikolaj Izdebski wrote:
> On 06/09/2014 10:53 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
>> On 06/08/2014 06:43 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
>>> I was trying to build some updated packages and noticed it doesn't
>>> matter if I use dropbox or fedorapeople, the packages
>>> fail to download.
>>>
>>> Is this a known issue? Is there a fix planned?
>>
>> Not know issue.
>> Can you give me example of build which fails?
>
> Some examples:
>
> 17724
> 17727
> 17760
>
> http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/mcepl/xiphos-3.2.1/epel-7-x86_64/build-17724.log
>
> http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/pingou/subsurface/fedora-rawhide-x86_64/build-17727.log
>
> http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/mcepl/xiphos-3.2.1/epel-7-x86_64/build-17760.log

This error means something different. It means that copr-backend was unable to dowload build results from builder to
backend.
Usually this happen when builder is terminated.

This one was caused by aggressive politic of garbage collection of lost builders.
I relaxed the politics and it should not happen again.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS