New version of Copr deployed

Adam Samalik asamalik at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 10:48:25 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

we have just deployed a new version of Copr which brings some new features:
 - the process of skipping packages which has already been built previously is now 1000 times faster
 - we introduced a new build state Starting - an intermediate state between Pending and Running. This also fixed an issue with cancelling
 - in case you have added some packages into a chroot, the information (and a list of packages) would show up on the Overview page
 - on the Overview page is also a new field which could help you with enabling the repository
 - we added a list of running tasks to the status page

Enjoy!
Adam Samalik