minimum buildroot packages are not installed

Pavel Raiskup praiskup at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 20:39:15 UTC 2014

On Monday 21 of July 2014 10:21:31 Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> On 07/18/2014 01:34 PM, Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> > On Thursday 17 of July 2014 11:44:32 Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> [...]
> Can you be hitting this corner case?

Lets say yes.  I was hitting several issues in parallel (most of these was
my fault) and even now I feel quite confused what caused what.  Important
thing for me is that I was able to initialize f21 buildroot for
non-trivial package dependency by temporarily providing rawhide's Copr
repo for bootstrapping.

Now the only problem (orthogonal to previous issue) with SCL is that Copr
builds against CentOS [1] which results in unexpected file-names,
probably.  Haven't found time to debug properly yet, because that is not a
burning problem now..

[1] http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/praiskup/autotools/epel-7-x86_64/autotools-latest-1-9.fc20/build.log

Thanks for previous advices,
Pavel