fedmsg - success/failure

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Sat Jul 12 00:43:51 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 11:22:05AM +0200, Miro HronĨok wrote:
> Just got an e-mail form Notifications app:
>
> churchyard's python3-nightly copr build finished with 'success'
>
> Who did that?
>
> Would it be possible to distinguish it in Notifications rules?
>
> I.e. only send e-mail when there is a failure?

Yeah, it will require a patch though.  The rules for fmn are all in
this repo:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/fmn.rules

You can already filter koji messages by build status (failed,
succeeded, etc), and you can see the code for that here:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/fmn.rules/blob/develop/fmn/rules/buildsys.py

So rules like that would just need to be copied to the copr rules
here:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/fmn.rules/blob/develop/fmn/rules/coprs.py

If you file an RFE on that repo I can look into it next week.. but it
could be an easy patch if anyone is interested. ;)