New version of Copr

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 09:45:24 UTC 2014

On 01/09/2014 08:50 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> I released new version of Copr. Frontend and backend have been deployed to production machines.
> Packages (especially copr-cli) was submitted to updates.

To be more verbose: it is actually more bugfix release.

Resolves: #1049460 - print nice error when projects does not exist
Resolves: #1049392 - require python-setuptools
Resolves: #1048508 - fix links at projects lists
Resolves: #1044136 - do not print TB if config in mangled
Resolves: #1044165 - Provide login and token information in the same form as entered to
Resolves: #1043649 - in case of Fedora use $releasever in repo file
Resolves: #1040615 - wrap lines with long URL

and few others bugs not tracked by Bugzilla, but which should lead to more stable backend.

No new feature.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys