Need 'cost' < 1000 for copr repos

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 09:26:11 UTC 2014

On 02/23/2014 08:52 AM, Richard Hughes wrote:
> So here you can see I'm trying to rebuild gnome-3-12 with a new
> version of librepo:
> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/rhughes/f19-gnome-3-12/builds/  --
> the PackageKit build chose the librepo in updates rather than the copr
> one I'd built a few hours earlier. If I resubmit the build, the build
> may succeed, as it's pretty random where the packages come from.

Ha! I trusted you. I should not done that! :))

I had some spare cycles so I wanted to implement the cost=X. Then I find that mockchain already have implemented it (for
more then year)!
So I wondered how it is possible that you did not get package from you local repo (can it be yum bug?) and I checked the
build logs of your project.

http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/rhughes/f19-gnome-3-12/fedora-19-x86_64/PackageKit-0.9.1-0.5.20140217.fc21/root.log
^ This is the one you refer to?

But it have this lines:
DEBUG util.py:281:   librepo                     x86_64 1.6.0-1.fc19
coprbecloudfedoraprojectorg_results_rhughes_f19gnome312

So it installed librepo package from your repo. So I believe your problem was then something else. Can you please check it?
--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS