COPR down?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Feb 20 21:39:20 UTC 2014

ok. It's finally processing again I hope. ;)

The problem seemed to be some kind of doom when it was set to 8 workers
(so 8 builds at a time). It would launch them all off fine, but then
when they returned something would go south and the instance wouldn't
be responsive at all. It might be that they all finished at the same
time and caused a storm of createrepos or something.

I set it back down to 1 worker (so things will be slow for a bit).

I'll up that to 4 or something tomorrow... and we can see if we can
isolate where it is hitting problems.

kevin