dnf plugin

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 10:13:53 UTC 2014

On 02/11/2014 03:47 PM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> I put in copr.git/dnf-plugin/copr_hook.py first version of DNF plugin, which I wrote during DevConf.cz
> I did not test it yet. I'm just putting it here because I know that Igor want to contribute it.
>
> This is just temporary place. Once it will be working I will send it to AKozumplik to include in DNF and next
> development will continue there.

OK. This plugin is now functional. You can test it by:
cp dnf-plugin/copr_hook.py /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dnf-plugins/

and run e.g.:
dnf copr enable msuchy fedora-19-x86_64

Please test and report problems.

FYI:
Igor should be working on "dnf copr search" functionality.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS