Timeout in Copr

Ricky Elrod codeblock at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 22 19:23:58 UTC 2014

On 08/22/2014 07:48 AM, Richard Hughes wrote:
> when repos like
> codeblock/ghc-78-everything send thousands of builds which take half a
> day to clear...

I'm sorry for clogging things up with that set of builds. I will do one
Fedora version at a time instead of two in the future, if I do that again.

I did try cancelling one of the versions (f21, both architectures) but
the builds were already queued and it was too late, so I re-added it.

I hope I didn't cause too much trouble - we (haskell-sig) are just
trying to see where we stand so far in terms of getting ghc 7.8 in
Fedora, and we thought Copr would be a good way to do all of the
necessary builds, especially with its monitor page, we can very easily
see all of the failing packages, etc. But I probably should've asked
first. Sorry again.

-Ricky