Minor clarification: Including other repos in the build

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 02:24:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just a small query:

If one wants to include other repos in the build, does one need to
specify the repo file or the resultant tree in the copr settings? For
example, if I want to build lifeograph[1] using Richard's gnome 3.12
copr repo, do I specify the resultant tree URL[2] or a repo file that
contains this information[3]?

I haven't been able to find a clear answer in the docs. Each time I
build it appears to use the gnome 3.10 libraries from the Fedora repos.

[1] http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/ankursinha/lifeograph/
[2] http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/gnome-3-12-copr-x86_64.repo
[3]
http://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/rhughes/f20-gnome-3-12/