New Copr release
msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 23:15:42 UTC 2014
I just deployed new version of Copr.
* a lot of small bugfixes
* each src.rpm have separate task now - you can still submit bunch of
src.rpm, but the list of src.rpm are split and each src.rpm is submitted
to builders as one task. This means that Monitor and deleting is more
* you can submit src.rpm only to subset of chroots you selected for your
* when someone request permission on your project, then copr sends you
notification via email now.
* repo files now have better URL (which ends with .repo suffix), which
should make yours wget happy.
* new API calls:
* call for fulltext searching (this is first step to "dnf copr search")
* you add "additional repos" to project via API call now
* when submitting src.rpm, then you get list of ids instead of one id.
The last change will probably break old 'copr-cli'. When you submit
src.rpm it will be sucesfully sent, but then copr-cli query the status
of build and in this phase old clients will throw error.
It is not fatal, your packages will be build, but you will have to check
the status on WebUI. Or upgrade to newer 'copr-cli' which I just sent to
I wish you happy building.
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Senior Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys
More information about the copr-devel