API and unit-tests URL adjustments

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 17:04:03 UTC 2013

On 09/27/2013 03:07 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> So after breaking the URLs of our dear user, I am now breaking the API to make
> it consistent with the UI:)
>
> The first patch changes the URL structure in the API, the second adjust the CLI
> to these new URLs.
>
> The third patch was something I ran into while looking if there was any tests
> for the API. They are unit-tests for the UI which had still the old URL
> structure, so I would expect them to be failing for a little while now.
> Was this a known issue (or is it a non-issue)?

It was unknown issue. Mostly because I did not run the unit tests so far
(shame on me).
I committed your patches. And add %check section to spec which run
unittest on every build (tito build --test --rpm).
Right now 3 test are failing... I just fixed 2 tests. One is still
failing. Leaving that for later.

Mirek