footer and stylesheet

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 07:25:12 UTC 2013

On 09/23/2013 08:28 PM, Frankie Onuonga wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-09-23 at 10:54 +0200, Miroslav Suchy wrote:
>> On 09/23/2013 10:46 AM, Frankie Onuonga wrote:
>>> I was putting it separately to ensure first it is accepted and then i
>>> merge it later.
>>> I do not want to break anything with my commits.
>>
>> Put it directly into copr.css. It will not break anything. Because if it
>> would break something it would not be accepted. :)
>>
> put the footer inside the layout.

The patch is good. But I would accept it only with correct links values.

> kindly do advice on links and what should exist.
> there were of the top of my head.
> Might not be the best and would like to be corrected.

Link to Home is obvious.

There is no standalone search page. We just have the box on top of each
page. I would remove this link.

I would scratch About Us and even Contact Us and replace it with "Copr
project" pointing to "https://fedorahosted.org/copr/"

I would definitely add "API" pointing to "/api" page.

Mirek