footer and stylesheet

Frankie Onuonga frankie.onuonga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 08:46:20 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-09-23 at 10:33 +0200, Miroslav Suchy wrote:
> On 09/23/2013 09:59 AM, Frankie Onuonga wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Attached is a patch for the footer and its style sheet.
> > because I am still working on understanding on how to send patches here
> > that don't do direct sync i decided to put the files in separate
> > directories.
> > This will ensure if it does not work it will not break anything else.
> > Sorry I took so long for this.
> > Been a hectic week at work.
> >

> You patch apply cleanly. But I see several other problems:
>
> * It is Patch 2/2. It means that you probably wanted to send us Patch
> 1/2 as well?
it is only 1 patch.
The other that was generated was not by me.

> * you have:
>    href="{{ url_for('static', filename='footer.css')
> but footer.css is in templates and not static, therefore this url could
> not resolve.
I was putting it separately to ensure first it is accepted and then i
merge it later.
I do not want to break anything with my commits.

> Please either put it into static directory. Or even better put that
> style directly into copr.css
let me put it into the static directory

> * who refer to footer.html? It seems to me, that it will not be used.
i put the footer separately so that you can tell me what links you would
like to see there and then we can put it into the main layout.
That way when we are joining it does not being issues.

> Mirek

Onuonga