footer and stylesheet

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Sep 23 08:33:35 UTC 2013

On 09/23/2013 09:59 AM, Frankie Onuonga wrote:
> Hi,
> Attached is a patch for the footer and its style sheet.
> because I am still working on understanding on how to send patches here
> that don't do direct sync i decided to put the files in separate
> directories.
> This will ensure if it does not work it will not break anything else.
> Sorry I took so long for this.
> Been a hectic week at work.

You patch apply cleanly. But I see several other problems:

* It is Patch 2/2. It means that you probably wanted to send us Patch
1/2 as well?

* you have:
   href="{{ url_for('static', filename='footer.css')
but footer.css is in templates and not static, therefore this url could
not resolve.
Please either put it into static directory. Or even better put that
style directly into copr.css

* who refer to footer.html? It seems to me, that it will not be used.

Mirek