Meet docstring standards

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Sep 18 13:42:38 UTC 2013

On 09/14/2013 10:15 AM, Frankie Onuonga wrote:
> Attached kindly find a changed patch.
> Please do advice what other section in it needs cleaning.
> I am learning most of this here so kindly bare with me.

It does not apply cleanly:

$ git am /tmp/0001-Docstring-standard-guide-on-file.patch
Applying: Docstring standard guide on file
/home/msuchy/projects/copr/.git/rebase-apply/patch:28: trailing whitespace.
machine that is being used in production.
/home/msuchy/projects/copr/.git/rebase-apply/patch:29: trailing whitespace.
This disables the machine from displaying errors and warnings.
/home/msuchy/projects/copr/.git/rebase-apply/patch:30: trailing whitespace.
Secret keys, backend passwords and the path or location to the
/home/msuchy/projects/copr/.git/rebase-apply/patch:41: trailing whitespace.
"""Development Environment:The environmental values which are set
/home/msuchy/projects/copr/.git/rebase-apply/patch:42: trailing whitespace.
for a machine that is used in a development environment.Allows the
error: patch failed: coprs_frontend/coprs/config.py:10
error: coprs_frontend/coprs/config.py: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 Docstring standard guide on file
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:
    /home/msuchy/projects/copr/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --resolved".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys