Patch to correct Copr-install

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 07:03:27 UTC 2013

On 09/09/2013 05:40 PM, Frankie Onuonga wrote:
> Attached is a file that should be correcting the copr-setup.txt
>
> I changed an entry under required packages and just put mock as a
> required package as it is not necessarily required from epel.
> I just put mock as it is available on fedora repos.
>
> Kindly do advice if this is correct.

$ git am /tmp/0001-copr-setup.txt-change-to-for-mock.patch
Applying: copr-setup.txt change to for mock
/home/msuchy/projects/copr/.git/rebase-apply/patch:14: trailing whitespace.
  - mock
warning: 1 line applied after fixing whitespace errors.

Consider adding:
[core]
     whitespace = trailing-space,space-before-tab

[apply]
     whitespace = fix

into your ~/.gitconfig

Applied as 798058e. Congrats to your first contribution :)
And thanks.

Mirek